People in wheelchairs and other physical disabilities can travel with more comfort and confidence with the Winnebago accessibility-enhanced motorhomes’ three standardized floor plans. Winnebago incorporated commonly requested design elements including:
• Platform wheelchair lift with an 800-pound lifting capacity
• Air assisted door, with wall-mount and key-fob remote controls for wheelchair entry and exit
• Expanded hallway and bathroom areas
• Large roll-in shower with an assist bar and available folding bench seat, and adjustable height shower head
• Raised toilet with assist bar
• Roll under lavatory sink standard on 30T AE Adventurer floorplan
• Electrically adjustable queen bed standard on 34T AE Forza, optional for 30T AE Adventurer (or power Murphy sofa-bed depending on the model)
• Thermostatically or remote-control roof vents
• Wall-mounted light and generator switches
• Lower installation of the systems monitor panel
• Optional 6-way power transfer seat
• Optional lower microwave placement
On top of all that, the Intent 30R AE includes a power Murphy bed providing additional living space when it’s not being used. The 2020 30T AE Adventurer boasts a sofa-bed, to accommodate additional passengers
“Our goal has always been to help our customers explore the outdoor lifestyle, enabling extraordinary experiences as they travel, live, work and play. The Accessibility-Enhanced line opens new doors for those who may have thought their travelling days were over,” says Robert Kim, head of Winnebago’s specialty vehicle division.
For more information about Winnebago accessibility-enhanced vehicles, visit https://winnebagoind.com/product-classes/accessibilty-enhanced.