BIG SKY MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKET GIVEAWAY IS SPONSORED BY BIG SKY MUSIC FESTIVAL AND ADMINISTERED BY TAYLOR PUBLISHING GROUP. CONTEST BEGINS ON JUNE 1st, 2019 AT 9 AM EST AND ENDS ON JULY 4th, 2019 AT 12 PM EST.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ONLY A FACEBOOK VISIT AND COMMENT IS REQUIRED. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. Void where prohibited by law.
Entries are based on Facebook engagement. The entrant agrees to receive digital notifications from Big Sky Music Festival and RV Lifestyle Magazine.
Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of the Sponsor and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter.
One winner will be chosen at random. Included are four tickets for the concert on Saturday July 20, and a Reserved RV site with 30 AMP service for two nights.
RV site specs and rules:
- Approximately 20’X50’.
- If your RV exceeds 50′, you must purchase 2 spots. If you do not and your RV exceeds 50’, you may be denied entry onto the grounds.
- Maximum 8 people per site
- Generators are permitted with RVs. There is a 3-5KW max with 5 gallons of fuel permitted.
- Propane tanks are permitted as long as attached to RV and do not exceed 20 pounds.
- Site includes space for One (1) steering wheel* on site. ex/
- One (1) “A, B or C” class motorhome, truck bed camper, etc.
- One (1) vehicle plus One (1) towed unit (tent trailer, pop-up trailer, travel trailer or 5th wheel trailer) No Motorcycles permitted.
Approximate value of the prize is $750. Winner is responsible for all other expenses.
The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be sent an email and will have forty-eight hours to respond. If no response is received within forty-eight hours, another winner will be chosen. Administrators are not responsible for prize fulfillment nor for any technical failures. Winning entry will be verified. A list of winners will be displayed on the giveaway widget on the original contest post.
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and/or Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway. If applicable, social media posts (such as but not limited to tweets and Instagram posts) must be PUBLIC to be eligible. If you sign up for newsletters as entries, you must confirm your subscription for those entries to count. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified.
Residents of Canada will be required to answer a basic mathematical skill-testing question to claim their prize.
Administrators and sponsors reserve the right to publish winner’s name and image for promotional purposes.